My Life as a Junior...in bullet points
- 7am: woke up
- 7:30am: walked to class
- 8am: got to organic chemistry and finished studying for my quiz
- 8:05am: took my quiz
- 10am: came back to my apartment where taylor ran around with a snuggie..
- 10:05am: made myself a samich and watched natgeo
- 11am: genetics lab
- 11:14am:genetics teacher shows up as we try and run away
- 1pm:get out of genetics lab…run to my apartment
- 2pm:anatomy lab.(which was the best lab i have ever had)
- 3:30pm:back to my apartment
- 4pm:quick nap
- 5:10pm:off to meet the compass community to walk to the park for our picnic
- 6:45 pm: left picnic
- 7:30pm: katie and i had a milkshake date
- 8:30pm: off to chair training…i am not a chair -_-
- 9:00pm: WALK..welcome 4th baby violet!
- 9:15pm: chair training…
- 9:45pm: back to the apartment
- 10pm: showered
- 10:16pm: cut up my apple
- 11pm:writing this out..and starting my pile of homework
…hope you enjoyed thatttttt!
Happy Birthday Mommy.